SATURDAY-I watch a lady on Tik Tok making text message letters bigger. I couldn't get it, but I made the apps big I couldn't turn off my phone. I hit my phone 10 time before the apps went back to small. I try again, I click on zoom and the apps got big again. I hit my phone about 3 time this time. Dad want me get a WILL
SUNDAY-I put a new house card in my mailbox for Parker. I had Walmart delivery this morning. Because I only had 6 eggs for the week. I have 2 eggs every morning. My neighbor put Halloween Stuff outside in her yard.
MONDAY-I text Stori if she have the ghost sign fix. She haven't been home this weekend. I text Jamey about getting a lawyer. Jamey will make a appointment with a lawyer at his office. All Hoffart puppy food is gone. He is only on adult food. It took a month and 6 days before all the puppy food was gone for good.
TUESDAY-I took 5 trash bags to the road for the trash truck for Tomorrow. They are starting at 6AM tomorrow, because of the heat. I haven't heard from Jamey about the appointment to meet the lawyer.
WEDNESDAY-The heat is bad. It was 98 outside at 2:13PM. The outside temp got up to 101. I can't wait for the temp to go down. Because when I go to my car after I get off work. It feel like a hot tub.
THURSDAY Hoffart fart as we was sitting on the couch last night. I didn't sleep good last night. I was about to pick up meds right after work. It hit me, today was my parents 70 anniversary. It the second year of they anniversary mom been gone.
FRIDAY-My SSDI check went in my checking account yesterday. My paycheck went in my checking account today. Stori talk to the guy, about the glass table yesterday. The guy will call Stori when he can meet her.
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah
No comments:
Post a Comment