Friday, September 18, 2026

My crazy week 9-12 to 9-18

SATURDAY-I have a month and then I will take a week off from work. I didn't last October. Because Stori and I went to Tennessee to get Hoffart and Penny (Oct 2 and 3). That  why I didn't take a week off doing Fall vacation. Hoffart had zoomies at 7:52AM for about 3 mins. Dad came for the Spaghetti.

SUNDAY-My toe's are black and blue. But I can walk with little pain to the bathroom. Hoffart pee on one of the pee pad on the bed last night. I took the pee pad put it in washer to be wash today. I put a new pee pad on the bed last night. 

MONDAY-I sleep good last night. The lady who clean for me, was here with her husband power wash outside. She didn't know who was paying her. So I pay her because I think she what the check today. Dad can pay me back. 

TUESDAY-I sleep good night again. I got over 9,000 steps in yesterday. Dad email asking if I pay the lady who power wash. So he know he pay me. 

WEDNESDAY-The lady was here to cut my hair. She ask me how short I want my hair. Stori play with Hoffart. Cindy coming Friday.

THURSDAY-I had my yearly meeting at work today. The mowing crew was here  before 1PM. They will mow until end of October.

FRIDAY-I didn't go out to Carol. Because I want to listen to the football game and I didn't what to eat dinner at 7PM. I don't think they playing the game, it raining and the game is not on the radio. There was about 6 cars on W. Hospital Rd stop sign at 7:44AM no one stop. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment