SATURDAY-Hoffart sleep between the headboard and the pillows. Think Hoffart was mad at me. Because I stay up until 12AM for the Indiana football game.
SUNDAY-Shaun Cassidy 68 Birthday. He was at the Indiana football game Friday night. He took pictures for his Instagram story. I didn't think his son went back to IU this year, but he did.
MONDAY-My dentist office call at 10:30AM to see if I would come in today I said yes. I went right home after work to be with Hoffart. Because my appointment was at 3PM. I went they didn't take me back until 3:15PM. I have go back to get a teeth fill. I didn't get home until 4:30PM.
TUESDAY-I went to the bank after work. I was going to the bank yesterday, but I didn't because of the appointment I away go on Monday's when I go to the bank.
WEDNESDAY-My cousin is in the hospital since Saturday. Stori text to tell me, my dad went in the hospital yesterday. Christy come down last night. The doctor want dad go to rehab. Dad want to go to French Lick.
THURSDAY-Dad was on oxygen for his lungs last night. He doing better. He can go to rehab tomorrow. French Lick will go to the hospital to pick him up. Christy will go home. It been a week since my brother in law had bypass heart surgery.
FRIDAY-I text Christy at 10AM. About when dad going to rehab. Christy text back to tell me. Stori and her will take dad. But he got a new IV and waiting on the doctor. at 12:07PM Doctor ok dad. I text at 3 I never heard from Christy. It been a year since Stori and I went to Tennessee.
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah
No comments:
Post a Comment