Sunday, August 28, 2011

My week 8/21 to 8/27

Sunday-I put a clear Shower liner in the bathtub. I save $9.56 in coupons Yesterday at Wal-Mart. On Wednesday I got unbreaded Chicken Breast Filets from Schwan's. I broil 4 Chicken Breast Today. I thought I would had to use my special knife to cut. I didn't need the knife. Owen Charles Sullivan is 2 months.

Monday-A Carol win. She put her nose in Jamey and Stori business 24/7. She have no right in doing it. 

Tuesday-I couldn't sleep that good last night. I start not feeling good before work. I wasn't feel that great at work all day. I only brush water pikemy teeths because I was so sleepy to stand up.

Wednesday-I sleep good last night. I wrote part of a pen pal letter on my print shop last night.. I ask Angie about ordering out on Friday.

Thursday-I start writing down questions for the next Clay Aiken LIVE chat

Friday-. I got the pen pal letter done Tonight. I put all the letters in the out going mailbox Tonight.

Saturday-I clean some of the computer room up. Mom took Sharon and I out to eat tonight. Because Dad, Christy, Carol, Mike and Christopher went to Deadwood, South Dakota for 2 days. Then everyone go home on Sunday, but Dad and Carol. They are going to UT to see Dad sister Alice. Then they be home in Louisville, KY at 12AM Monday morning.

UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY
Deborah




No comments:

Post a Comment