Sunday, June 10, 2012

My week 6/3 to 6/9

Sunday-Matthew and Lyndsay been married for a year. Christy is 55 Today. I was thinking I was the only Aunt at Michael and Trisanna wedding out of 5 Aunts.

Monday-II went to the bank and then the  Post Office.

Tuesday So I got done working at 10:30AM.. Why some people think NO mean YES.

Wednesday-I need to write pen pal letters. I have about 10 pen pal letters to write. I will mail them on Monday. I been forgetting to call the eye doctor. 

Thursday-It Stori and Jamey 15 year Anniversary.  I mow my grass with dad cordless electric mower. Because my Black and Decker lawn hog 18" Mulching mower is in the shop getting fix in Jasper , IN 50 miles away.

Friday-It dad 84 year young Today. I received 2 books in 2 days. Yesterday I received The Young and Restless Life of William J. Bell book. Today I received Shut up and give me the mic by Dee Snider. 

Saturday-I clean my kitchen floor on my knees. I got a pen pal letter done. Now I need to type them out Tomorrow. 

UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY
Deborah  

No comments:

Post a Comment