Sunday, September 23, 2012

Myweek 9/16 to 9/22

Sunday-I got the Envelopes done full of Friendship books. They both going to Australia. I didn't check my Yahooemail all weekend until Today I had over 700 email.
Monday-I had 6 load of laundry at work. I mail the 2 Envelopes at the post office that are going to Australia. It cost my over $6.00

Tuesday-I received a Envelope with 5 Friendship books from Michele Cimons from Yonkers, NY. I will send her 5 friendship books to Michele on Monday. I had 9 load of laundry at work Today.
Wednesday-I was  on the Internet and I couldn't move to my own page on Facebook. I look down at my Internet box the light was out. I turn the box off and on and the light never come back on. I try calling Frontier there wasn't no sound.  I look at my phone it said no line. I call my friend Mary she had phone and the Internet on. 10 mins later my Internet light was on, and my phone was working. I call Frontier the lady said she think they turn it off because they was working on a pole. So first thing I did was pay my Newwave cable bill onlie fast. Last night I post a person pumpkin picture on Twitter. A lady ask me what Halloween is . I told her she come back said she had Halloween. She is from Australice. I order a grass catcher for dad mower he gave me.
Thursday-My great-niece Sophia Blake is 15 month Today I received a full Envelope of Friendship books. from Kylie Miller. Kylie is from Medford OR. I told her I love to swapper Friendship books with her. I watch about Marie Osmond new talk show on Hallmark.
Friday-Owen Sullivan is 15 month Today. Paoli Rams lost they first football game Tonight. I check to see when IU game playing Tomorrow. They have the day off.
Saturday-I received my Electric bill Today. I save over $33.00 on the electric from last month. So I look at my check book. I can take $50.00 and put it in my National Inclusion Project jar. $50.00 in my house jar. $50.00 for cash for myself for the month. Today is First day of Fall.
UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY
Deborah

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah,
    You've had another busy week. Sophia and Owen are so cute. It's hard to believe they are 15 months old already as it just seems like a short time ago you told us of their arrival. Time sure does fly.

    Your laundry picture looks like my laundry room. I haven't been feeling the greatest so I am way behind with it. On top of that we now have times that the hydro is cheaper so I try to avoid the expensive times.

    I guess there aren't too many countries that have Halloween. My hubby likes to decorate the outside so I leave it to him to take care of the trick or treaters too.

    Have a great week, Deborah, and "talk" to you next week.

    Take care,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Deborah, Just checking if my comments are going through. i tried earlier in the week but couldn't post. Left a message at Stori and I in OFC.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete