Saturday, November 29, 2014

My week 11/22 to 11/28

Saturday-I got my towels wash. I got my weekly blog this Morning. We got to the after the game started. 
 Sunday-Harper is 11 months Today. I wrote 4 pen pal letters and worte out my rent check. I didn't do that much

 Monday-I went to work When I got a load of mops out of the dryer. The Mop wasn't dry I went to my boss. She told me that there was a gas link. So I can't use the dryer. So I went home at 7:30AM. The dyer got fix Today.
Tuesday-I got my 5 hours in at work Today. It been 9 year since I saw Clay Aiken Christmas concert. So I'm playing Clay Christmas CD in my bathroom and in my car. I'm playing Barry Christmas CD in my Kitchen.
 Wednesday-Mom was on my answering machine.When I got home. She told me that Mike Mom had a stroke  last night  They don't think she lives the day. We are not having Thanksgiving on Friday.

Thursday-Thanksgiving Day. A classmate of my pass away on Tuesday Night. Jimmy Lee "Boddie" Harkness. I sold all Clay Aiken Merry Christmas With Love CD Tonight. Mike Mom talking again.
Friday-We having a light meal at Carol's Tomorrow at 2 Mike Mom is the same. I tweet last night about Clay Christmas CD's it went on Facebook . Clay thank me for the money for National Inclusion Project Today on Facebook.
UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND
Deborah
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    It does sound like you've had a bad week. I hope Mike's Mom is somewhat better. I am so sorry about your classmate. It's bad to lose anyone but one so young is even worse. My deepest condolences to the family and friends of "Boddie".

    Lyzah is getting cuter every day. I didn't realize that her hair was such a light blonde.

    Nice that Clay responded to your Tweet. :)

    I'm not feeling so hot so I must close now. Take care and be well,

    Love'n'hugs.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete