Saturday, May 9, 2015

My week 5/2 to 5/8

Saturday-I mow my grass. I pack 6 9x12 envelopes with Friendship books. My Computer went Crazy about 3 times. I will wedder Tomorrow.
Sunday-I did weeder and use weed killer. I put the pictures in the kids photo album. My boss in box me.  To tell me to go in later.
Monday-I went in to work at 6:15AM. I mail 7 9x12 brown envelopes. I received a white envelope full of Friendship books from Germany. 
 Tuesday-I forgot stuff for lunch for next week. at Wal-Mart. I had Breakfast for lunch. I was thinking I received the Cell case from Sue this week last year with Clay Aiken autograph with Stori help.
Wednesday-I turn on my Air Condition for the year. I haven't received any friendship book but on Monday.
Thursday-I think I will need someone to look at my Air Condition. Because it turn on at 80 but will not turn off. Michael Text me about Mother Day dinner at his house.

Friday-Work was crazy. After work I went out to Stori to leave Livia her's photo album. I made since Livia was born It took me 15 years to full it up. Livia got her permit Yesterday.

UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND
Deborah 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    I was just thinking a while ago that I am going to have to break down and turn the A/C on. We have gone from winter straight to summer and I hate it. I love the nice spring weather when you can work in the garden and not keel over from the heat and humidity. We just got ours about 7 years ago so we should be okay. We have both the furnace and the a/c covered under a service plan which is pretty reasonable.

    Hubby is asking me to go outside while he picks all the Cambridge National Flowers as he calls them. The dumb Ontario Government made a rule about not using weed killers so our lawn is covered with dandelions. It is really hard keeping on top of them. I have to know first if it is as hot as it was yesterday because if it is, I am not going outside!!!

    Our grass hasn't been cut yet so you are ahead of us. We had snow on April 28th and yesterday it was 80! Kind of hard to take a switch in temps that quickly.

    Congrats to Livia on what I assume was her 16th birthday. That is the age here you can get a learning permit to drive so I imagine it is the same there. I am sure she was thrilled with the album you made her.

    Hope all is well with you and take care.

    Love'n'hugs,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete