Friday, March 18, 2016

My week 3/12 to 3/18

Saturday-Wash my towels. Pick up the Living room. Half of the Town went out of Paoli. I was out, my parents was out. The school was out. It took about 45 mins for the power to come on again.
Sunday-I clean up my bedroom. I had to work on the clock in the computer room. It took about 5 mins for me get the right time. 
Monday-I pass out 2 order out not to the ladys groups home, they want to get the money before Thursday. 
 Tuesday-Mom is 82 year young Today. I had 8 load of laundry at work. I got 2 letters. One is from Canada. the other one is from Deutschland. 
Wednesday-I found out who will help me. Getting the orders on Friday. I wonder how it will work on Friday. 

Thursday-St. Patrick Day. I didn't wear Green Today. Because Indiana College Basketball team play Tonight. We had Ian 7th Birthday Dinner Tonight. I went to the workshop to pass out order out notes.
Friday-Order out day was crazy Today. I was able to get my paycheck before I wen home.

 
 UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    A happy belated birthday to your 82 years young Mom!

    I know what you mean about trying to set some of those digital clocks right. It seems you have it down pat and by the time you have to change it again, you have forgotten completely how to do it.

    We had a brief power outage this week but the oven clock and the microwave are the only things I have to worry about.

    Love'n'hugs,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete