Friday, January 25, 2019

My week 1/19 to 1/25

SATURDAY-Monroe is 3 month old Today. There was a transformer blow, everyone in the trailer park didn't have they power off and some of the town. But I did for an hour and half. I had about 3 " of snow on my back deck.

SUNDAY-My neighbor clean my sidewalk and front deck. Mike came he clean my car off and my ramp. But our parking lot is Ice. One of my tooth fall out of my mouth. I turn on my dishwasher before it hit 9 for the low.

MONDAY-It was 3 this morning. TI text my boss about the parking lot, it ok. I ask if I could go in on Thursday because my parking lot is Ice. She said yes.

TUESDAY-I couldn't sleep so I got up at 5AM. The parking  lot is Ice. I'm not happy. It not only my landlords it my family too. That why I'm not happy. I wish I let the man who have a disabled call someone to help me  with my sister for hitting my head with a door at a company 12 years ago. Yes more people know how rude my sister is to me. I told the man I lie . Because I thought of my Great niece and Great nephew. If she went to jail I maybe very happy in my life, but I'm not. I got 30 pen pal letters done. There more blacktop showing. So I will be able to go to my Wednesday job.

WEDNESDAY-It rain all day. I did all my job Today. We are not having order out day on Friday. Because of cold weather. I think I will get my mail on Wednesday and Friday. When I'm coming home from work.

THURSDAY-I put salt on my front deck last night. All 4 car doors was freeze. It took about 20 mins before one door would open. I went to Walmart after work Today. Before the COLD weather came Tomorrow.

FRIDAY-It was 12 at 5:30AM not 9 for a low. I pick up the wrong size plastic gloves. So if I can go to work on Tuesday. I will pick up the right size of gloves. I got all my mail out of my mailbox Today. I pay my Electric bill online after I got home. I have pay 3% more because I use my credit card to pay my Electric bill. But I have to drive in town in the cold to pay it. I save gas money for my car.

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment