Friday, February 8, 2019

My week 2/2 to 2/8

SATURSDAY-I dust the bathroom floor and by the washer and dryer. I work on the kids photo albums. Sophia have about 11 more pages then hers will be full. Malcolm have about 7 more pages then his will be full.

SUNDAY-I went to Walmart for the week. It got up to 70 outside and 80 in my trailer. Trisanna pm me on Facebook to tell me, she got my taxes done, and how much $$ I will get.

MONDAY-I took back the sink dish drainer to Walmart. I ask the lady to take the money from my credit card. But it haven't show up on my credit card website yet. I told Dad Trisanna pm me on Facebook about my taxes. She got them done. Buty Dad wasn't happy that Trisanna did my taxes. Dad the one who ask Trisanna in 2011 she would do them. Krisoff St John dead Yesterday. He was on The Young and the Restless.

TUESDAY-I took a nap when I was waking up. I thought I was late getting to work. Then I saw the TV on. I knew I was home for the day.

WEDNESDAY-I did my laundry Yesterday after 2 pm . Hanging everything on drying clothes rack over night. I put all my laundry away. before work. It rain off and on all morning.

THURSDAY-I start writing a pen pal letter last night. I bake muffin in a glass pan. My Cheryl's cookie club cookie came Today. National Inclusion Project having they Gala in May. A lady on Facebook ask them to help her to get there. I think it unfair to the other who can't get there. I donate every year. But they never will help me to get to the Gala.

FRIDAY-I cancel the cookie club at Cheryls last night.  Because I'm sick of getting Chocolate Chip cookie in February. They should send out Valentine cookie not chocolate chip. It took 20 mins to open the back doors of my car this morning. I got the pen pal letters done, will mail them on Monday. I will mail them at the post office . I didn't get any mail.

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment