Friday, May 1, 2020

My crazy week 4/25 to 5/1

SATURDAY-I got my bed sheets off and put other clean sheets on before I went to Walmart. The Saturday newspaper was there when I got there. A lady went in the isles wrong at Walmart. I hit my goal of steps for the first time in months. Paoli High School was in U.S. News and World Report Yesterday.

SUNDAY-My sinus kick in last month. I didn't feel that good this morning. So I took every pill I had in my bathroom I took cough med too. By 1PM I didn't feel good. I had to make myself eat dinner. Thew TV cable went out and my parents home phone was out too. It went out 2 time today.

MONDAY-I think my heater making me coughing . I feel better. I can't stop coughing but I took 1 Claritin for the day. It help 50%. The cable went out 2 time again. Had Stori get my refill on my med I take everyday. I having a bad day after 1PM. Because I don't know if I will get a call or text from my supervisor to go back to work. 

TUESDAY-I didn't cough in bed this morning. I can't stand this coughing. I call for an appointment. My doctor is working from home. So she call me. So she call in amoxicillin and Benzonatate. My dad look at my heater. He told me to windows and turn on the ceiling fan. 

WEDNESDAY-Yesterday before my Dad got here. I text Carol to ask her and Mike  to help move my bed so I could vacuuming under the headboard. Carol text me last night. When I was outside watching the the Paoli Police and Paoli fire Department let a parade outside the nursing home and Hospital. Carol text saying they don't go in other people houses. That is a lie, she been in my home and in my computer room on Sunday. I never want her in my home now. I don't want someone who lie to me in my home.  I understand why everyone in 1974-75 call her the B---. 

THURSDAY-Yesterday I start taking Mucinex Sinus-Max with the pills from the Doctor but not the same time. bSo I took the 2 pills from Mucinex for night last night. I got up for the day feeling better. I have a little cough. The landlord is in trailer park. They are working on a trailer they own.

FRIDAY-I post a picture of my hair on Facebook. The lady who cut it.PM me saying she will cut it when Governor open everything.She will PM me after governor talk Today. Indiana is opening. So I have to sit and wait on my supervisor to contact me when I can go back to work. I will wear masks, gloves on my right hand and if I have to wear something over my clothes I will do what I get told so I can go back to work. After Sunday I will stop sign up for Unemployment. Because they giving me over $500.00 a week. I'm having my haircut at 8:30AM on May 11.

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah




No comments:

Post a Comment