Friday, May 15, 2020

My crazy week 5/9 to 5/15

SATURDAY-I woke up feeling better. My stomach didn't hurt Today. But the cough. I was able to take a nap for the first time in a long time. 

SUNDAY-Today is Mother Day. Since yesterday I been eating 2 eggs for breakfast. I call JcPenny about the electric blanket I order on May 7. I should received it on May 19 or 20.

MONDAY-I texet the lady who cut my hair. Because I cancel the appointment last week. When I wasn't feeling good. I'm starting feeling better every day.

TUESDAY-Freshly meals come. The guy come in a family van. I tweet pm Freshly. They told what to do with the meals. I got a call from my job I have paycheck. I told the lady to mail it to me. 

WEDNESDAY-My sinus kick in this morning. I was able to get to the lady who cut my hair. I wash Stori dishes, she use with the chicken. mash potato and homemade green beans last Wednesday.

THURSDAY-I got $200.00 together for Storifor the end table, food and meds she got for me since April.  I made a check for Jamey. My electric blankets will be here Tomorrow and Wednesday.

FRIDAY-I didn't received my paycheck from work. I'm not going to sign up for unemployment on Sunday. I hope they will call me in soon for work, I miss working. I didn't received Rauten check Today. I didn't received  one of the electric blanket Today. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment