Friday, April 23, 2021

My crazy week 4/17 to 4/23

SATURDAY-Stori text at 8:22AM they got home a bit before midnight. Owen can go to school. I went to Walmart before 7AM. They open the doors at 7AM. I was going home from Walmart at 7:50AM. I watch Prince Philip funeral on CNN.

SUNDAY-I order a fitbit Versa 33 watch from QVC. I use Rakuten with QVC so I can make money as I shop online. I order Iphone charger from Walmart. I fix my car Insurance will get paid on 4/23.

MONDAY-I text Stori after I got home from Work I told Stori I order fitbit Versa 3 watch and I should received it on Saturday. I ask Stori if I can come out on Sunday. So she can fix my watch with my iphone. Stori said yes but she in church until 12PM. I told Stori I will call when I have the watch.

TUESDAY-My weekly progress report from Fitbit. My steps for 4/12 to 4/18 is 63,055. I only got 6,5334 steps for the day. I clean some of the living room. I walk to the mailbox to get steps in. It start snowing before I went top bed. Derek Chauvin found guilty in murder of George Floyd. 

WEDNESDAY-After work Christy text me. To tell me she had surgery on Monday but not serious. My neighbor wasn't been home last night or tonight. The snow was half gone on my ramp when I got home from work. 

THURSDAY-I clean some of the kitchen floor. I clean the living room. I put my winter stuff away for spring and Summer.

FRIDAY-My Fitbit Versa 3 watch was in my mailbox. I call Stori at the mailbox in the car. Stori didn't answer. So I left a message, told Stori I had the watch can we fit it before Sunday. I'm waiting to hear from Stori. I went to the bank. I had a big Paper color clip in my bank bag the last 2 weeks and the lady's kept the paper clips. They never put them back in the bank bag. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment