Friday, April 9, 2021

My crazy week 4/3 to 4/9

SATURDAY-I didn't get a newspaper. Because I knew there wasn't any coupons because of Easter.  I made $3.35 on my Ibotta app. Carol had Easter dinner Today. I got hugs, I meet Parker girlfriend.

SUNDAY-Easter 2021. Stori and I look at a new Fitbit watch's yesterday.. I think I will get a Versa 3. Because I like the face of the watch.. I chat with a lady  on Fitbit website. Then I pm Fitbit on Twitter.

MONDAY-I text the lady who cut my hair. She can cut it Tomorrow at 11 AM. I show the family picture that Jamey took Yesterday at work Today.. My doctor nurse call my thyroid is ok. After I took my med for 4 week I took another blood test. 

TUESDAY-I sleep in until 6:33AM. I got my cleaning my countertop done. Took my trash to the free place. Then I went to get my hair cut. I change my hair on my Facebook avatar. My weekly progress report from Fitbiot. I got 54,761 steps for the week 3/29 to 4/4. I haven't heard from the town office yet. 

 WEDNESDAY-Work was wonderful. I got done working at 11:30AM. Some people had they trash cans out before 7AM in the trailer park. My large light up LCD clock was in my mailbox. I will put it in my computer room. 

THURSDAY-I dust the bathroom floor. Then clean the floor with hot water and Pine Sol. I did part of the kitchen floorIt rain so bad I couldn't see my car. Schwan's can't change my day from Thursday or Tuesday. 

FRIDAY-Work was crazy, there was stuff going crazy. I had 6,00 steps before 10AM. I delete Walmart app from my Iphone before work. I don't know what I will get as meat for thew week at Walmart tomorrow.

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment