Friday, May 10, 2024

My crazy week 5/4 to 5/10

 SATURDAY-Today is 150th Kentucky Derby. I use Ibotta app. I made $3.25 on the app. It was raining when I went home from Walmart. I move all the hardcover books to another shelve of the book shelve in the computer room I didn't have hamburger , fries and wine tonight. I didn't feel like having it. I had microwave Stouffer Cheddar Potato Bake. I saw last night on Facebook. My 5 year old Great-Niece Monroe going into Kindergarten.

SUNDAY-I didn't sleep long last night. My eyes open at 4:17AM. I clean some of the garage up. I think a lady will take my 2 bedspreads. I put the bags outside for the lady to pick up the bags. She was in Mitchell mowing grass. So I'm hoping she will pick them up before 8PM. 

MONDAY-I sleep all night. There was a guy sitting a picnic table by the back door at work as I pull in. Another co-worker pull in the parking lot. The guy start walking , I stay in my car until the guy walk pass my car. I got out of my car then. The guy walk pass the Indiana Natural Gas Corp. The mowing crew was here. It rain this morning. 

TUESDAY-Last night around 7PM. I was reading out I got dizzy. It didn't stop it did slow down. I got everything together. I walk to the front door I almost fell. I got hold of the handle and step in the house. I got pringles start eating them and had water. The dizzy stop, I turn on the lights. I got cashews and gatorade. My head in pain. I went to the couch I fall to sleep for two hours. I went to bed around 11:30PM. After my eyes open at 10:30PM on the couch my head pain was gone. I took a Aleve as I went to bed. 

WEDNESDAY-I guess it rain last night. Everything was wet this morning. It was fog as I got up for the day. It was fog as I was driving to work. I pay $30.00 for The Progress Examiner ( Olreans newspaper) I will received the newspaper for a year. I put the bill back in my mailbox for the mail lady for tomorrow. I have under 200 pages in the book I'm reading Three Sisters. 

THURSDAY-I didn't sleep good last night. I only sleep 2 hours. I received my Verizon bill and Orange County REMC bill. I made 2 checks out before 2PM. I put the 2 bills back in my mailbox for the mail lady for tomorrow. I put the jar that I keep cashews in. In the dishwasher tonight. I didn't read outside at 3PM because of the wind. 

FRIDAY-I sleep 3 hours last night. I start wearing shorts today. I didn't sit outside to watch the school to pass the house it was cold. I received Whoopi Goldberg book Bits and Pieces. It wasn't signed by her. I order a signed book. I tweet Barnes and Noble about I order a signed book and this one is not. I have one week. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah


No comments:

Post a Comment