Friday, October 11, 2024

My crazy week 10-5 to 10-11

SATURDAY-I went to Walmart at 6:15AM. I back in my car at 6:49AM. I did get a bird feeder. Walmart have Christmas stuff out. They should wait until the week before Thanksgiving. That could be why I don't have fun at Christmas. I fill the bird feeder half way. I had trash can of bird food from the trailer. Paoli High School football team won last night. IU football team won today. IU is 6-0

SUNDAY-Ared bird was on the bird feeder. So I fill it to the top I sleep off and on all day.  I didn't read today.I post on facebook to see if Paoli football team was 5-0 or 6-0  they are 6-0.

MONDAY-I look outside after 6AM. The bird feeder wasn't fill to the top. I saw something I never saw before today. There lady's got email saying they can't fly out of Florida on Wednesday or Thursday. I received a birthday card from a old pen pal. I received a birthday card from my mom and Dad. I didn't sit outside today. 

TUESDAY-Stori told me she have a 2:30 pm  hair appt tomorrow in French Lick. She ask me if I want her to take me home after lunch. I said I will stay with her. So she didn't have to drive back to French Lick. 

WEDNESDAY-I'm 59 year old. I got in Stori car at 12:02PM. After lunch we went in small stores. I got a French Lick T-shirt.  Then we went to Stori appt. We got back in her around 4:45PM. I had Stori hit McDonald for me to get a diet coke and small French Lick. I got home after 5PM. 

THURSDAY-I sleep good last night. I wonder why it happen what I heard. I didn't get any mail. I will open the other mail from yesterday tonight. The house was 68 this morning. I haven't turn on my furnace yet. I need to pick up the living room. I didn't last night. 

FRIDAY-I didn't open my mail from Wednesday last night. I open the mail today after 2PM. I'm on vacation until Oct 21. I will read all week. It Fall vacation for the kids in Paoli. I haven't received a Cheryl cookie's  catalog yet. If I don't get Cheryl Cookie's catalog tomorrow. I will order cookies on Sunday. Clay Aiken think having Christmas trees out in store now is crazy.

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment