Friday, October 4, 2024

My crazy week 9/28 to 10/4

SATURDAY-Paoli High School football team won last night in rain and wind. IU football team won today. I got Monroe birthday card today. I made a Walmart pick up order for Wednesday. I will mail Monroe birthday card on Tuesday. Because I have to to get Monroe money out of my saving on Monday.

SUNDAY-My fiber went out last night. I couldn't get to any Yahoo pages. Until 12:40 this morning. I made pancake for the month. I wish I could talk to my eye doctor before Dec 19. I change the battery in the battery candles last night in my bathroom. Drake Hogestyn from Days of Our Lives pass away yesterday. 

MONDAY-My alarm for wasn't turn on 5:40. I got out of bed at 5:47. I received the book Good Night  Indiana University today. I guess I will not feel safe anymore. Because of what happen today. The mowing crew was here. They didn't come to get the check again. I did get Monroe birthday money out of my saving today. 

TUESDAY-My eyes open at 4:44AM. I got out bed at 5:15AM. I was hoping to read some of the book. But I only read 1 page. I'm right about not feeling safe at a place. Stori and I went to Walmart. So I could get pillows  picture frame. President Jimmy Carter is 100 Today. I didn't eat lunch. I didn't go outside to read. 

WEDNESDAY-I sleep all night. Went to Walmart. My Iphone had SOS on it. I couldn't check-in for my Walmart pick-up. I had to wait for a person to put grocery in a car. To tell them I was there to get my pick-up. I didn't eat lunch that much. I was on the phone with Verizon about the data. Then my Louisville Channels on TV was from Evansville. So I had to go on Tv.Youtube.com. So I use my Iphone to get Louisville channels back.

THURSDAY-I was feeling good until I was at work. The data was back on my Iphone when I got up for work. I was able to get on my computer before 1PM. Stori came to change  her clothes to help with Jr High School tennis team (7 & 8 grade). She put a pole in the ground for me so I could get a IU bird feeder. But it out stock. I will get a every day bird feeder until I can order the IU one.

FRIDAY-Work was good today. I  did received my safely glasses case from Nocry. I order it from Amazon. Stori text to see if I was working on my birthday. I said yes because I'm taking 14-18 off from work. They are going on vacation. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment