SATURDAY-I forgot to put it Lyndsay Birthday in my journal yesterday. I think my neighbor have a new boyfriend. Because a guy move boxes in the house today. I didn't get any mail today. I got Blue Bunny Ice Cream Cookies and Cream soft. I open the Ice Cream after dinner I could get the Ice Cream out easy. Clean the Kitchen sink.
SUNDAY-I sleep in again until 6:25AM. It didn't take long for me to clean the kitchen because I clean the sink out yesterday. A grasshopper go in the house. Hoffart was playing with it. So I put Hoffart in his play room so I could get the grasshopper out of the house.
MONDAY-I couldn't sleep last night. Stori fix the water leak under the sink when I was at work. Hoffart had his zoomies on my arm and hand. I went to the bank after work.
TUESDAY-It Malcolm 10 birthday. I was thinking it been 21 since I saw Clay Aiken in concert for the first time, at the Indiana state fair. I put $10.00 in my car for gas.
WEDNESDAY-It been one year since I bought my car. Carol text me last night to see how I was. I didn't text her back. I just delete the text. I don't need a headache.
THURSDAY-Stori took the dogs to the groomer. I can see Hoffart eyes. A person use Christy text message me to tell they meet Shaun Cassidy. It don't mean I will answer Christy text like Carol I don't need headache.
FRIDAY-Hoffart had his zoomies after I got home for about 20 mins, Hoffart had his own dog race. Hoffart jump on the couch jump off ran in my computer office ran out ran around the kitchen ran in my bedroom jump on my bed jump off ran in the front bedroom (Hoffart play room) ran out and ran on the couch. He did it all over again. I laugh the whole time and I was eating lunch as Hoffart was having his zoomies.
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah
No comments:
Post a Comment