SATURDAY-Last night I need battery for my computer mouse. I keep them in the garage close the door, went back on my computer to do my weekly blog. Hoffart didn't come in the computer room. So I went out to the living room. Hoffart was-'t on the couch. I check my bedroom, bathroom and laundry room NO Hoffart. I was going crazy I thought someone took Hoffart. I open the garage door Hoffart ran in the house. He was in the garage for about 15 to 20 mins but it like 85 for the temp in it.
SUNDAY-I watch The Valley a TV show on Bravo. I could watch it on Peacock. I thought it was on HUH. I will watch the show on Sundays.
MONDAY-I text Stori about the seal on my shower is leaking and the kitchen faucet being loose. Stori will be here Friday. Because she have meeting. Jamey and Stori taking Chad to College on Thursday.
TUESDAY-what I thought would happen weeks ago. Happen yesterday. It rain off and on after 5PM. The mail lady was here at 2:08PM.
WEDNESDAY-It been a year since Stori and I went car shopping. It been a year since the wood class put the ramp on the back door. The power went out in Paoli at 10:30AM. everyone was out of power. So I come home at 10:40AM. But the power was on Sandy Hook Rd. The power didn't go out on Sandy Hook Rd.
THURSDAY-It rain last night. The workshop send people home at 12PM yesterday, because of the power. I don't know when the staff went home. Because they couldn't heat up lunch's.
FRIDAY-Stori told me Chad had 3 roommate the room is L size. They have a small Kitchen. Parker and Lily got a house, they should be moving in September. They will get marry in 2028. Lily want the wedding in another place.
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah
No comments:
Post a Comment