Sunday, April 18, 2010

week of 4/11 to 4/17

Sunday-I didn't write a pen pal letter Yesterday. I mow my grass. I clean everything off with paper Towels before I put everything in dishwasher.

Monday-Parker have poison Ivy. He had it on his right side of his face and in his ear. I hope to do crane laundry Tomorrow. So I can get done by 10:30 AM on Wednesday.

Tuesday-crew laundry was there. So I did it. I got done working at 12:30PM. So I could go home and take a nap.

Wednesday-I got done working at 8:15AM.

Thursday-Clay Aiken team Twitter about there will be news on his Fan Club Tomorrow. It only for member. I can't wait to see what the news is.

Friday-Clay Aiken Team put part of a picture on the news page. They will put little of the picture up everything starting Monday. I got another jar to save money for a house. I start writting a pen pal letter.

Saturday-I order 3 movies: Blind Side. Alvin and the Chipmunks: Cqueakquel. Michael Jackson This Is It. I donate $25.00 to National Inclusion Project. I start reading "Random Acts of Badness " by Danny Bonaduce.

Until next Sunday
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment