Sunday, August 15, 2010

week 8/8/ to 8/14

Sunday -Clay Aiken son Parker turn 2 Today. I will get 16 more additional issues of People. I didn't have to get my Sunday paper at Wal-Mart. The paper was at my door.

Monday-It wondering that I don't have to go out to Stori's to get on the Internet. I need to write pen pal letter. I use my Clay Aiken Fan Club tote bag at the Post Office. I don't like it.

Tuesday-Chad start play school Today. Chad go from 9AM to 11:30AM Tueday's and Thursday's. I call Stori to see if she would help me pick out Mike, Michael and Jamey Christmas gifts. She said yes. I will go out there on Friday .

Wednesday-Mary took the Story about my computer. That Sue wrote in 2007. For Clay Aiken 2007 Christmas concert. I been playing UNO on Facebook.

Thursday-I don't have to do the green rags. It I only have 1 rag. So I got done at 8:45AM. I start playing bouning balls on Facebook.

Friday-I found out that the paychecks was done. So I got my paycheck at 9:50AM. work was having a pizza party because of football. I hope it don't mess up our order out day at end of the month with Pizza Hut. I went out to Stori's to have her help me find something for Mike, Michael and Jamey for Christmas. Chad like Play School but don't have a friend yet.

Saturday-I went to bed at 1AM this morning. Try to clean the trailer this morning but didn't. It rain Today. Clay Aiken And Ruben Studdard concert tour will end Tonight. I wish I had a way to the concerts in February and March. But the person I want to take me. Told me NO WAY to me face on Dec 23, 07 after I was feeling happy because I was home from Clay Aiken Christmas concert. When she told me 6 months before. She would take me to a Clay Aiken concert. That is how rude my sisters are to me. I gave myself 2 hours to clean my trailer at 8:11PM. But only clean an hour and half. Only thing I need to do is clean the kitchen.

Bye until next Sunday
Deborah

3 comments:

  1. :) Another busy week! I wish you could get to a Clay concert too :( I'm sorry you have no one to take you. Christmas 2007 was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah,

    Thank you for sharing your week with us.

    Don't feel too bad about about the Winter Concerts. I have "attended" the Timeless Tour via all the wonderful clack fans share with us.

    Have an awesome week!

    Caro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deborah,

    Sorry that you won't be able to make it to a Clay concert but now that you have high speed, hopefully you can download lots of clack and it will almost seem like you're there.

    I brought some great memories home with me but also brought a cold home, courtesy of my road trip buddies.

    Have a great week and take care,

    Carole

    ReplyDelete