Sunday, August 8, 2010

week of 8/1 to 8/7


Sunday- I have $126.00 in my National Inclusion Project jar. I learn I can sale Clay Aiken CD's and DVD at facebook faster then in his own Fan Club.

Monday-So I can't start work until 6:45AM. I received my renewal papers for The Young and The Restless Fan Club. Carol lie to me about picking up the boat self in the basement. Because I check on it. So I have to write to Dad about Carol lie to me.

Tuesday-I start working at 6:30AM because I had 8 loads of laundry. But will start at 6:45AM Tomorrow. I received the picture from Wal-Mart of my vacation.

Wednesday-I turn off my Firewall on my computer and couldn't turn it back. So Stori took it to a person to fix it. I went out to Stori's to get on the Internet. The computer should be done by Friday afternoon. When I got to Stori's Ian run to me. 

Thursday-Stori forgot to check on my computer. So Stori gave me the phone number to call Tomtech Tomorrow. Because Stori and Jamey taking the kids to Indy for the day Tomorrow.

Friday- I order Mary and my lunch. Then after lunch. I went to Stori's to get on hers computer. Tomtech was on Stori answer machine. My computer is fix. Stori will not be home until after 5PM. I call Michael to see if he would be home before 5PM. He got here at 4:30PM but I don't have a firewall. So I call McAfee. The lady was sending a download for the firewall in my email.

Saturday-I download for the firewall at 10:50PM it took over an hour. I didn't feel like doing anything Today. I need to write pen pal letters soon.
Until next Sunday
Deborah

3 comments:

  1. That's really wonderful that Ian ran to you! That always makes me happy when kids do that.

    Glad you got your computer back and your firewall downloaded. It's good that it wasn't a really horrid problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deborah,

    I'm kind of wasted as we just returned from Chatauqua yesterday so if I sound dozey, please forgive me.

    Computer problems are a real pain. I am having problems d/l bank info because of the firewall but I'm afraid to turn it off in case I can't get it back on again. There is always something when it comes to our computers, isn't there?

    Sounds like you got much closer to Ian and Chad while you were away on holidays. They are both real cuties but, of course, the little ones always tug a tad more at your heartstrings.

    You're really doing well with your N.I.Project money. Keep up the good work!

    Take care and have a great week.

    Carole :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deborah,

    Congratulations on getting your computer back and downloading the firewall. That's important.

    I am very impressed with your National Inclusion Project jar. Keep up the good work!

    Have a wonderful week!

    Caro

    ReplyDelete