Sunday, September 5, 2010

Week of 8/29 to 9/4/10

Sunday-I E-mail Tom Thursday and Tom E-mail me back Today. I ask Tom if he knew the concer seats. Tom told Holy Crap...AWESOME seats. Then I told one of my dream is coming ture out of 3.

Monday-Mom called and told me what day they will be home from Custer, South Dakota. I E-mail Tom and ask if they had any vacation plans around March 2. Tom said no.

Tuesday-I received Confessions of a Priarie Bitch by Alison Arngrin. But it will take a little bit to get to the book. Because I have 30 book before it.

Wednesday-I have $188.00 in may National Inclusion Project jar. So I post it at Clay Akien Fan Club and on my facebook pages.

Thursday-I have 181 days to go until March 2. I wonder how the tickets will be sent to me. In a box or Envelope. The tickets will be ship by UPS. I'm hoping I will have the tickets 5 days after they are ship. I just with The Embassy Centre in Fort Wayne would put Clay Aiken in they date list. Stuff went bad Today at work Today. I did my own Laundry, clean the bathroom. I need to mop the Kitchen floor. I look again on the Embassy Centre web site. They have Clay Aiken on they web site list now. YES.


Friday-Dad and Mom been married for 54 years. Subway in Paoli is Close.

Saturday-I start writting a pen pal letter I mop the Kitchen floor with Bleach. The Embassy Centre in Fort Wayne is in the list on www.ticketmaster.com for Clay Aiken concert the tickets will go on sale from Embassy Centre window on Thursday 9/9/10 at 10AM and ticketmaster.

Until next Sunday
Deborah

3 comments:

  1. Deborah,

    Would you like a countdown widget for your concert? It would fit in your sidebar.

    I need to know the date, time of show, time zone, for the Ft. Wayne, IN, show. I can send you the codes via a Facebook PM. You would add it under DESIGN where you add Gadgets. This will be HTML/Java.

    I currently have countdown widgets in the Carolina blog for the PBS Specials in Houston and on UNC-TV. See what you think. *g*

    Have an awesome week!

    Caro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deborah,

    It kind of looks like someone is itching to get to a concert. You have fantastic seats and it should be wonderful.

    You are doing great with your Project jar! Keep up the good work!

    Congrats to your Mom and Dad on their 54th anniversary. That's a lot of years. :)

    Keep keeping yourself busy and your concert will be here in no time. Take care and have a great week.

    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS TO MOM & DAD FOR 54 YEARS!!! That's amazing!!!!!

    March will be here before you know it!!

    Hope you're having a good week this week :)

    ReplyDelete