Saturday, December 18, 2010

week of 12/12 to 12/18

Sunday-I went outside at 8:30AM to clean off the car. At 10AM it start snowing by 12PM the snow was gone. At 4PM it start snowing bad. Stori drove home from Bedford on really slick roads. Stori couldn't drove on the hill to hers driveway. So she went to Jamey parents house. Jamey went to get Stori, Chad and Ian.

Monday-I stay home.work vans didn't run. I clean off the car of snow. The blacktop is showing. So I will be able to go to work.

Tuesday-Got to work ok. I park in Front. I got done at 9AM. I took Christy labels to the Post Office. TXT Christy to tell her I ship the labels to her.

Wednesday-I received my order from Ground(ctrl) of 2 T-shirts. I went to Wal-Mart at 2:30PM for the week. Because we will be in a snow and Ice storm by 7PM Tonight. It didn't start until about 11PM.

Thursday-We didn't get the snow but we did get the Ice. Orange County Transit didn't run at all. I try to clean my sideway. I just lay around Today. I can't stand up on the Ice. I may stay home Tomorrow if First Chance Center is open. I send a message to Cheryl to see if the vans are running Tomorrow. Cheryl got back to me. Orange County Transit was running for people who need to go to the Hospital for test Tomorrow.

Friday-NO SUN Today. Michael come and got my mail and put my outside table and chairs away for the winter. Michael try to get the Ice away from my sidewalk. Did laundry Today. I'm going crazy because of the Ice.

Saturday-The SUN come out Today. The Ice start melting. It got up to 30 for the high. I will be able to get out of the trailer on Monday for work. I got my Christmas gifts wrap, but Chad and Ian. I need 2 Christmas bags for Chad and Ian gifts.

UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY MORNING
Deborah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,
    That weather has really made it tough for you. You do so well that it is bad when the weather makes you stay inside. The ice is so treacherous that I am afraid of it too. My balance isn't great so it wouldn't take much for me to land on my butt! It has been so cold here that I haven't been out for over a week but then I don't have to go out. Have to go out this week for sure to get some shopping done ... groceries, that is.
    Have a good week, I'll hope for no more snow and ice for you.
    All my very best wishes to you and yours for a very Merry Christmas.
    Take care,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete