Sunday, January 2, 2011

week of 12/26/10 to 1/1/11

Sunday-I TXT Sue a picture of the paper last night, that Christy and Tom gave me. Sue post the picturein my thread at Clay Aiken Fan Club Today. I clean the car off of snow. Clay blog about the snow in Raleigh and Celebrate boxing Day, and have us call in radio stations to have them play his Unchaimed Melody. Saturday night I had play Lee Dwyze CD.

Monday-After work I went to the bank to put 2 checks in. Then pay the gas and electric bills. Got my gas bill paid. Went to the electric office they wasn't open. Took 4 bags of trash out to the Trash can. I didn't fell out of the car Today. I order the book "Christmas in Cannaan. It is a use book.

Tuesday-I was thinking this morning Tomorrow will be my last day of work of 2010. I call the electric office at 8:15AM to see if they was open for the day. I got done at 12:15PM. Went to pay my electric bill.

Wednesday-I got done at work at 8:45AM for the year. So I'm on vacation until Monday. The top I order from QVC came Today that I may wear on March 2.

Thursday-I lay around and readed " Random Acts Of Badness" Dad told me they may have the cabin in Custer, South Dakota sold. Dad came on Wednesdasy to give me pictures of his Grandparents Brand and his Grandparents Thayer. A picture of his parents with Aunt Alice. Then a picture Dad don't know who is in the picture. Dad thinks it his Grandpa Brand brother, but need to talk to Aunt Alice about the picture. My top from Landend came Today. I may wear on March 2.

Friday-New Year eve 2011. I been putting laundry away Today. I readed " Random Acts Of Badness"

Saturday-Its New Year Day 2011. I been watch the new Channel OWN. Clean some of the trailer. Readed "Random Acts Of Badness". I only have about 29 pages to read. Then by Monday night I should be in a new book.


UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY MORNING
BYE
Deborah

3 comments:

  1. Family photos are absolutely THE BEST! I had never heard of the book Random Acts of Badness so I had to google it. I really like Danny Bonaduce - I'll bet it's an interesting read.

    Hope you have a wonderful New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah,

    It's amazing what we learn from blogs! I, too, have never heard of "Random Acts of Badness." I'm off to take a look.

    Thanks for sharing your week with us. Hope the weather holds as your concert keeps ticking closer and closer.

    We will have a new "thank you" widget up this evening for partners who helped the National Inclusion Project but who will still be competing for a Pepsi grant in January. If you'd like the widget in your sidebar, PM me your info and I'll include it.

    Have a wonderful first week of 2011! Happy New Year!

    Caro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deborah,

    I'm glad you didn't have any falls this past week. Yesterday our lawn was green and today Mother Nature is trying to lay a new blanket of snow. This is very strange for us as we are in the snow belt in Ontario. Put some ice melter down on the driveway and the walk to the house but haven't had to shovel the driveway yet.

    Family pics are great to have. I have some old old ones that I don't even know who they are but I believe they are of my grandfather with his family when he was young. My parents married in 1924 and I have the original old photos, one of my Mom and one of my Mom and Dad. They are so precious to me. I framed them nicely and they are a focal point on one wall of the dining room.

    I guess we had better check out the Pepsi site to see if we need to start voting again. I didn't get a reminder today so maybe not. Kudos again on your wonderful progress with your NIP jar!

    Hope you had a great New Years ... we just celebrated with our birds. My best wishes for a great new year filled with health and happiness and that it continues on each year.

    Take care Deborah,

    Carole

    ReplyDelete