Sunday, October 30, 2011

My week 10/23 to 10/29

Sunday-Mom call around 11AM to see if I want to go out for lunch. I said no. Christy call at 5:25pm We was eating dinner. I was talking to Carol. Mom cut me off two time. I told mom off. I told her to stop cuting me off from talking, Because she do it everytime I'm talking to anymore. I told Christy I will be done working at 9AM. I was brushing my teeths

Monday-I was filling up the washer with water at 6:04AM. I got done working at 8:45AM Went to the  bank and my parents house by 9:30AM. Mom, Carol, Ian, Christy and I went to the old High School that the Upland group made 24 Apartments in the building. Then we meet Stori at my moms house. Ian went with Stori. Then we went to Pizza Hut for lunch, But we had to wait for them to unlock the door, it was 11:04AM we think they forgot to unlock the front door at 11AM. Then we went to the new library. Because Chrirsty and I never been in it new library. After that we went back to moms. Christy went home around 1:30PM

Tuesday-I was working and thinking I forgot to turn on the dishwasher. .  come home after work turn on the dishwasher. Then went to pay the two town bills. I was thinking it was oct. 26 or Oct 28. When Jamey and Stori went to Congo to get Chad and Ian.

Wednesday-Before I went to work. I check my Journal to check the date for Oct 26 or Oct 28. The date Jamey and Stori went to Congo was Oct. 26, 2009. Last night and Today I can't get to my Wekekly blog page, and I don't understand why. I got to it ok all day Yesterday until 10PM last night.

Thursday- Stori and the boys come for lunch, but stay for about an hours. But Stori forgot the coupons. I went to Walmart for the week Today.

Friday-Order out went ok. Some orders was mess up  I received Kelly Clarkson new CD. I order it on Monday night online.

Saturday-Paoli had Halloween tonight for the kids. The time was 6-9 I had about 60 kids at my door. I had kids coming up at 8:55PM to my door.

UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment