Sunday, August 5, 2012

My week 7/29 to 8/4

Sunday-Barry Manilow cancel his concert in Atlanta tonight. Because of production difficlties. Some fans think he is sick. 

Monday-After work I went to the bank then went to pay my gas and Electric bills. put laundry away this morning before work. 

Tuesday-I had 8 load of laundry at work. I check Barry concert dates. He is off until Thursday night.. All the family that was at Stori congo picnic over the weekend that she have every year went home Today. I send a message to Stori about Barry Manilow Sunday night concert.

Wednesday-I have $70.00 in my National Inclusion Project jar. I email Christy about Barry Manilow Sunday night concert. I have 72 hours before Barry concert. 

Thursday-I have 24 hours before Barry Manilow concert. I took money out of the bank for Tomorrow night. I got my laundry hang out on the line by 10:30AM. 

Friday-I watch Y&R at 12:30PM. Got in the shower at 1:45PM. I got to Stori's at 3:10PM. I gas Stori van up at Gasoline Alley in Mitchell. We park the van in a parking lot, about 4 block from Banker Life Fieldhouse. We had dinner at Hard Rock Cafe. They had Pearl Jam stuff on the wall. So Stori TXT the pearl Jam stuff to Michael. Because Pearl Jam is his favortie group. Michael TXT Stori back told her to have me get the Pearl Jam stuff off the wall put them in my bag. I told Stori to tell Michael he have to take me to a concert.  I had to walk down about 100 steps to the floor of Banker Life Fieldhouse to my seat. Stori know every song but Barry new one.. Barry was right in front of me. I  TXT Michael telling him I saw Barry eye, and plan on going to a Clay concert with me soon. Michael TXT back will do. I talk the whole 2 hours after the concert in van. I think that why I couldn't sleep at Christy's after Clay concert. Because I couldn't talk for a long time .

Saturday-I went to bed at 3:30AM got up for the day at 6AM. I worte a Thank you note to Jamey and Stori on Facebook. I wrote this: I want to Thank Jamey and Stori for the last 18 years. They have done stuff that they didn't have to do. They took me on a 2 weeks vacation in a RV with 4 kids (under 12 year old). Stori went to 5 concerts (Barry Manilow and Clay Aiken) with me.. Stori let me talk for hours after the concerts, she can't stop me from talking LOL. They know if they need my help they can call anytime.I think I pull something in my left leg from walking so much last night.

UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY 
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment