Sunday, August 12, 2012

My week 8/5 to 8/11

Sunday-I got the 2 CD's of STEADFAST by Clay Aiken pack to mail Tomorrow to a Claymate friend. My left leg feel little bit better.

Monday-After work I want to get my license renew before my Birthday. The lady gave me a paper with my picture on it. The lady told me, I should get my license in 10 business days.

Tuesday-I had 9 load of laundry at work. Check on my Claymate friend package online. She should received the CD's on Thursday.

Wednesday-Clay Aiken son Birthday is Today. His son is 4 year old now. I received my license Today. I don't have to renew my license for 5 years. My claymate friend received the 2 CD's. Today. The High School had open house. So Stori took Livia, it was from 5:30PM to 6PM.

Thursday-I didn't hang my laundry outside Today. Because the weatherman said it should storm by 12PM. But it didn't rain until 6PM. Mom called and said they be home Tomorrow. I been larning how to change my profile pictures on Clay Aiken, Twitter, Barry Manilow and myspace pages.

Friday--The kids went back to School for the first day of 2021-2013 year. I look at the clock it was :515PM. and I was thinking what I was doing last Friday night. I send a message to Stori. About Barry Manilow pictures. She haven't send Barry pictures to Walmart yet. It took her a long time to upload the pictures on Facebook. At 9:19PM I was thinking I was walking away from my seat at Barry Concert last Friday night.

Saturday-I put laundry away. I learn how to put pictures in my blog Today. I found my 2 old Barry Manilow tickets the dates are 12/13/87 and 11/14/93.

UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY
Deborah

2 comments:

  1. Very good, Deborah. Pictures always make blogs more fun. It sounds like you've seen Barry more than you have seen Clay. I guess Barry has come closer to you than Clay. Did you see the Jukebox Tour in Indy in 2005? I was there with all my RCA buddies. We had a blast.

    I hope you will be able to get to one of Clay's Christmas concerts. I hope I can too. We have tickets for the one in Pennsylvania but if I'm lucky and hubby's settlement comes through from CPP, I want to go on the Florida threesome with my Clay friends from Ontario.

    Hope you have a great week.

    Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah, you are always so busy! You do more in one week than some manage in a whole month. lol I love that you go to go see Barry last week. I was so excited for you and I'm loving all the pictures that Stori has been adding to Facebook.

    Hope your leg is better now. I'll keep you in my prayers.
    Hugs and Blessings,
    Raynell

    ReplyDelete