Sunday, December 16, 2012

My week 12/9/ to 12/`15


Sunday-It rain so bad I jump out of my computer chair. I didn't get any pen pal letter done again. I full a brown Envelope full of friendship books for a lady done. I put the book "RememberWhen" from National Inclusion Project in a brown Enveelope for a Claymate friend.
Monday-It cost me over $10.00 to mail the 2 brown Envelopes. One lady will get her Envelope on Thursday. The other lady will get her Envelope next Monday. Ticketmaster have Clay Aiken concert cancelled in Detroit on 12/14.

Tuesday-Clay Aiken had a day off from his tour Yesterday. Clay have Mondays off. I had 9 load of laundry at work Today. Yes the concert in Detroit is cancelled. Clay tweet it wasn't his choice to cancelled.

Wednesday-I start writing pal letters. I found out that we are working on the 31th. I have to talk to the lady I work for Tomorrow about the 31th .

Thursday-Clay have the day off. I talk to the lady I work for. YES we are working on the 31th. Did my laundry for the week. I got a Christmas card for my friend who is in the nusring home.
Friday-Clay Aiken have the day off. I took Matthew and Lyndsay Christmas card to work. Everyone LOVES the card. Because it was all pictires.

Saturday-Indiana College men basketball team play in Indianapolis, IN they play Butler, but they lost they 1st game. In overtime 88-86.




UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY
Deborah







No comments:

Post a Comment