Sunday, January 13, 2013

My week 1/6 to 1/12

Sunday-I told Sue a claymate friend. I should be able to send her a $500.00 check for to take with her to National Inclusion Project Gala in Oct.
Monday-I call the doctor I can't get in Thursday but I can on Friday. Today is the first day I didn't wear my snow boots Since December 26.
Tuesday-I thought I would I have 6 or 7 load of laundry at work Today. But I had 9 load of laundry. I was able to walk to to the mailboxes

Wednesday-The Weather is like Spring. It rain in the morning. Clay Aiken will hav a new Live chat on 1/22.

Thursday-I got done working at 8:15AM Went to the bank then went to Walmart for the week. The temp got up to 60 for the high.

Friday-All the snow is gone. It got up to 60 again Today. Went to the doctor. He gave me Benzonatate and Doxycycline Hyclate

Saturday-I start cleaning my computer room it will take days. The 5 grade Basketball team are champs. Indiana College Basketball team won too Today. It was 60 at 8:17AM. But winter will be back Sunday night.

UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment