Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Week 12/30/12 to 1/5/13

Sunday-I wrote 2 weeks in 2 blog I cough all day and my nose went everywhere I blow it 100 time. I clean the kitchen.
Monday-Today is the last day of 2012. Carol TXT me. my co-work mom dead Yesterday. It feel funny don't work Today. Carol and Mike came. Carol got me cough med. Mike clean off my car of snow.

Tuesday-So Today is the first day of 2013. A lady I know did our friendship wrong on Facebook. I put laundry away. I don't feel good coughing all day again.


Wednesday-Got to work ok. I had 8 load of laundry Today. I didn't call my doctor, because I feel better at work. I got home at 1PM.

Thursday-I put my paycheck in the bank. That I got on December 28. My Co-worker Mom Funeral was Yesterday

Friday-I got the box from Christy. Because she had to take back my Christmas gift she got  me. Owen fell down on his head they took him to the ER Tuesday night. Owen is good again. I start feeling bad again at work.

Saturday-I clean kitchen and part of the living room. It got up to 38 Today. I told a Claymate friend that I would send her some money when we know the date for the Gala.


UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY
Deborah

1 comment:

  1. I am sure I responded to your blog last week but don't see anything here. Must have been one of my mysterious phantom posts. I hope your cough is better and that Owen has recovered from his fall. wonderful news about your N.I.P. contribution.

    Love, Carole

    ReplyDelete