Monday, August 26, 2013

My week 6/30 to 7/6

Sunday-I didn't do my weekly blog Today. I put laundry away. Today. I pack my clothes to take to Stori's for 10 days. 

Monday-I mail 3 brown envelopes at the post office. I received Brown envelopes with alot of Friendship books. I have $64.00 in my Bailey Baio Angel Foundation jar. I have $150.00 in my National Inclusion Project jar

Tuesday-I guess my family don't care about me. Because I ask my nephew Matthew wife to send a picture of Sophia in the apron I got from my job. for the place I work at facebook page and one for Sophia ablum I'm making her. But NO picture that was May 1 and now it July.

Wednesday-I got my food for next week at Stori's. I check to see what need to do with the pets. Stori call Tonight to tell me, they leave Tonight to Orlando. 

Thursday-It July 4th. I move into Stori's. Jamey, Stori, Livia & Owen was in a car accident in AL. A Semi T-Bone them. Owen got cuts on his  head. But they all walk away. But they van was total.

Friday-I had fun at Michael and Trisanna party. Because Carol wasn't there telling me, what I can't do something.

Saturday-I come home to get my mail. I got some Friendship books. I got about 100 friendship books.

Deborah Brand 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment