Thursday, August 29, 2013

My week 8/11 to 8/17

Sunday-I did my laundry for the week. I could hang my laundry outside again Today.

Monday-My friend didn't make it to work Today. She should be back Tomorrow. 

Tuesday-Carol, Dad come to tell me that Mom was in the OR. She had it plan. So we went out to eat. Then Carol, Dad went back to the hospital. Mom went home at 3:35PM.

Wednesday-Steven King who is Stori and Michael Uncle pass away Today. He had Cancer for Years.

Thursday- Gas my car up it cost me $8.50. Stori post on Facebook last night about Steven.

Friday-Jamey post on Facebook about Steven. The Service will be on Monday Night. 

Saturday-I pack 2 brown envelopes full of Friendship books. For Monday Post Office. 

Deborah  

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about Stori and Michael's Uncle. My condolences to both of them.

    I hope your Mom is okay.

    Carole

    ReplyDelete