Sunday, September 1, 2013

My week 8/25 to 8/31

Sunday-I did my weekly laundry Today. I hang them out too. Today was Clay Aiken last day in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. 
Monday-The guy who open the doors at work is on vacation this week. I took 2 brown envelopes to the Post Office. I start updating my weekly blog. 


Tuesday-I talk to to the lady who I work for. She told me a lady stop working for us. So another lady taking over. I didn't update my weekly blog tonight. Because I fell to sleep in the living room.
Wednesday-I found out that I may not have to wash the blue pads everyday. I update my weekly blog for 2 hours.
Thursday-I got my weekly blog all update Tonight. I haven't received an Friendship books, but on Tuesday.
Friday-Order out day went ok. I guess I will not mow my grass Tomorrow. Everyone said it will rain starting in the afternoon Tomorrow. 
Saturday-I can't wait to post in my National Inclusion Project thread at Clay Aiken Fan Club Tomorrow. I mow my grass at 9:30AM and got done at 11AM. I didn't rain at all Today until around 9PM.
 

until next Sunday
Deborah


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Deborah, Great blog and I loved all the pictures. Glad you're up to date again.

    Love Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah, you make it difficult to read your blog as I got stuck on the two beautiful pictures at the start!!!! lol

    Glad you were able to get your blog caught up. Something that is just a little job gets to be a big one when you get behind, doesn't it? That happens to me all the time. I procrastinate too much so it takes forever to get stuff done.

    Take care and have a good week.

    Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete