Sunday, September 8, 2013

My week 9/1 to 9/7

Sunday-I have $195.00 in my National Inclusion Project jar. I have $86.00 in my Bailey Baio Angel Foundation jar. I didn't do laundry Today it should rain Today, but it didn't.
Monday-It Labor Day. I did my laundry Today. I order 6 hardcover books from Amazon. The books are:High On Arrival, Stolen Innocence, Producer, (With Love and Laughter, John Ritter,) American Prince and William and Harry.I put dishes away from the dishwasher from last night. 
Tuesday-Mom and Dad been married for 57 years Today. I received a yellow envelope full of Friendship books. I txt Stori to tell her that I will not be home for lunch Tomorrow. I put 28 dollar bills in my checking and 42 dollar bills in my saving. 
Wednesday-I'm ordering the magazine Girl Life for Livia in October. I order it in 2011 for part of Livia Christmas gift and would renew it for her. I received a brown envelope full of friendship books. 
Thursday-My day went down after 10AM. I can't get out of my car from the inside anymore. Why everytime I don't lie I get in trouble or if someone lie to me. I get in trouble for it. I received a envelope full of Friendship books. 

 

 Friday-I had to update my GetGlue app on my Iphone. When it got done it have a new look it ask to login I try 3 times it didn't work, so I login with Facebook on GetGlue. I received the book Stolen Inncocence. NO Friendship books Today. 
Saturday-I did my weekly laundry and hang it outside. I received 2 books. (William and Harry) and (High On Arrival) I received a envelope full of friendship book.
Until next Sunday
Deborah
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment