Sunday, December 1, 2013

My week 11/24 to 11/30

Sunday-I didn't do that much. I did put my blue jeans away.There was coupons in the Sunday newspaper.
Monday-It been 8 years since I saw Clay Aiken in Concert in Louisville, KY I order cookie from The Christie Cookie. 20% go to National Inclusion Project.
Tuesday-I went in at 6:15AM to work. Because the guy who open the doors at 6AM had a doctor appt. I received a yellow envelope full of friendship books.
WednesdayI got home at 11AM from work. I'm on Thanksgiving vacation until Monday. Dad come to put in a new faucet in the bathroom sink. So it look the same as the shower faucet.
Thursday-It Thanksgiving I went to Wal-Mart for the week. I received my cookies from The Christie cookie Yesterday. I went out to Carol's at 4:30PM for Thanksgiving dinner.
Friday-I didn't do that much. But put some of the laundry away. I did last night after I got home from Carol. Look up a touch  faucet for the kitchen. The one I want is over $300.00 
Saturday-It's Clay Aiken 35th Birthday. I pack 3 brown envelopes full of friendship books. One lady sand a note saying it was the last time she swaps with me. I received my T-shirt that was made in Congo. 
UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY
Deborah




No comments:

Post a Comment