Sunday, November 24, 2013

My week 11/17 to 11/23

Sunday-I full 2 brown Envelopes with friendship books. One envelope is going to Germany. I will take them to the Post Office Tomorrow.
Monday-It Christopher 31 year Birthday. At 11:30AM I went out to Stori's. To give Stori Parker Birthday card. Have Stori show me what books to get Chad for Christmas on Barnes & Noble.com. I come home and order Livia and Chad Christmas gifts..

Tuesday-After work at 10:15AM. I went to Wal-Mart for the month with coupons and got Parker Christmas gift. So I'm done Christmas shopping.
Wednesday- Bath and Body work ship Livia Christmas gift to Stori's house. Because Bath and Body Work couldn't change Stori address to my. 
Thursday-After I got the notes pass out for Tomorrow. I went out to Stori's to get Livia Christmas gift that is from me. Stori told me that Owen cut his tongue. I order a Minnie Mouse Rhinestone Necklace for Sophia. I have it ship to her house. 
Friday-Order out went good. We had 28 orders. I was home at 12:12PM. It rain in the morning, but it wasn't raining when we went to Shakeburger for the food. Carol and Mike been married for 38 years. 
Saturday-I put my laundry away from Yesterday. It cold outside. I wrote 4 pen pal letters put them in my out going mail box for Monday Mail.
UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY
Deborah
 
 

1 comment:

  1. The Mickey Mouse pendant is adorable. It will look so cute on Sophia. You are smart getting your shopping done so early. If I'm not rushing around at the last minute it doesn't seem like Christmas.

    Hope you and your family are all well, take care and hugs,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete