Sunday, March 2, 2014

The week 12/15 to 12/21

Sunday-I think the Yeast infection pill from Friday got my period start it brown not red. I have one more pill next Friday.. I did laundry haven't put it away yet.

Monday-A week from Today my 3rd Great Niece will be born. and my 7th Great in all. My friend Sue received hers cookies from Christie Cookies. I can't wait to order next year. 

Tuesday-I had 6 load of laundry at work. I got done at 11AM. There snow by the paper box and mail box.. It hi 40 to 50 Today.

Wednesday-In 5 days my 3rd Great Niece will be born in Fort Wayne, IN. I will go in at 6AM on Friday 12/27 to make up for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.

Thursday-I only had 4 load of laundry. I got to Wal-Mart   at 9:05AM. I got stuff for the weekend of the 28th. So I don't have to go next  Thursday. There no Ice by the mail box.

Friday-3 days and my 3rd Great-Niece will be born in Fort Wayne, IN. There no Ice by the paper box. Sophia is 2 1/2 year old Today

Saturday-Owen is 2 1/2 year old Today. I'm waiting to hear about my 3rd Great-Niece .

Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment