Sunday, March 2, 2014

the week 12/22 to 12/28

Sunday-It been 6 years since I saw Clay Aiken in Merrillville , In. The whole town power went out. Stori and Jamey electric was on 30 mins before my.

Monday-My nephew Matthew wife Lyndsay had they baby girl. They name her Harper Noelle Blake.

Tuesday-It Christmas  Eve There wasn't no Christmas movies on Today. I was hoping for White Christmas. 

Wednesday-Christmas Day.I got my $$$$ from my parents. Money & an Indianapolis colt thing from Carol and $100.00 Wal-Mart   card from Christy.

Thursday-I did my Tuesday job Today. Because of Christmas Eve I'm going in at 6AM Tomorrow. So the night crew will have mops Friday.

Friday-In 3 months Today Trisanna is having a baby. No we don't know the sex.

Saturday-My friend Tracy Mom is doing better she got move out the hospital. I'm hoping she will be able to go home. 

Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment