Sunday, March 2, 2014

the week 2/23 to 3/1

Sunday-Harper is 2 month old Today. Mom called I let my answer machine get it.

Monday-I had 7 load of laundry at work 

Tuesday-I'm sick of Carol The post I put on my facebook wall is not her business. Because she not my friend on there. If I did want she have done I would get told to go to hall.

Wednesday-After work. I paid my Indiana Natural Gas $60.05 and town of Paoli Utility bill $239.41

Thursday-I got my Big refund check from my taxes. I wish I could tell Stori about her mom but I can't. About her lie that made me feel like an ass at work. 

Friday-The order out day went ok. This last 2 weeks is the 1st time since Christmas. I haven't miss a day of work. Because of bad weather. 

Saturday-It Michael 34th Birthday. In 19 days Michael will be a DADDY for the 1st time.  I can't wait to meet my 8th Great-Nephew or Great-Niece. I have $745.00 in my National Inclusion Project jar. I have $137.00 in Bailey Baio Angel Foundation Jar.

Until next Sunday
 Deborah 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment