Sunday, March 9, 2014

My week 3/2 to 3/ 9

Sunday-At 6AM we was getting sleet & rain. By 6PM we had Ice that look like snow on everything. By 7PM we had snow. It been 3 years since Christy & I saw Clay in concert. It been a year since I had my own Iphone account.

Monday-The schools are closed and all schools 50 miles are closed. I had Michael shavel around car.. My neighbor clean my steps and sidewalk. 

Tuesday-I got out of the trailer park ok. But had a little bit hard time getting in. Went to my mailbox at 12:10PM NO mail I didn't go back to check. I will Tomorrow
Wednesday-My day wasn't that good. I post No News on my 8th great on Facebook. Michael comment with NO LATER THEN 21th. I ask when the next Dr appt. Michael said next Thursday at 3:45PM.
Thursday-I have to do 9 loads on Tuesdays again. Starting next Tuesday. I got 2 brown envelopes foull of Friendship book.
Friday-Went to work at 6AM to make up for don't being there on Monday. I forgot Today was payday. I have baby on my mind. 
Saturday-Stori pick me up at 10:30AM then we pick up Mary for our Friends Peg and Tracy-Ann Mom Memorial Service. It was my first Memorial. I should went to my friend funeral but I knew I would go crazy. I pack 6 big brown envelopes full of Friendship books to mail on Monday.
 



 UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY
Deborah


1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    I'm hoping this comment will post today. I don't know if I have my passwords mixed up or what is going on but at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again.

    I hope your 8th Great doesn't keep you waiting and wondering too long.

    My son came up to visit yesterday and he was amazed at how much snow we still have. It is getting just a bit much and I can't wait for the warmer weather. He just lives 60 miles east of here so the amount of snow can really vary in short distances.

    Hope you have a good week.

    Take care and hugs,

    Carole

    ReplyDelete