Saturday, December 13, 2014

My week 12/6 to 12/12

Saturday- I got Harper Birthday Card ready to mail on Monday at the Post Office. I got 5 brown envelopes pack with Friendship book.
 Sunday-Jamey don't have a Facebook page anymore. A lady from Twitter ask for Merry Christmas With Love  CD by Clay Aiken. The lady will put an envelope in the mail Tomorrow. I call Tracy King Tonight.

 Monday-I had Pork Chops last night. I feel the Pork Chops this Morning. I'm getting my meats From Schwan's now on. Stori told me she will babysitting on Thursday & Friday. 
Tuesday-The $58.31 from Wal-Mart from 12/4 went on my Master card Today. Stori didn't know how we are doing Christmas gifts yet.






  Wednesday-There was 4 pictures of Harper on Facebook last night. I didn't get the money from the lady from Twitter yet.



Thursday-I went to Stori to be with Lyzah. I help feed her, I ask Lyzah if I didn't feed her good. Lyzah look at me and made a face at me like I didn't help. I start writing pen pal letters Tonight.

 Friday-There was a open house at the workshop . Because there a lady from the front office is retiring on Dec. 23. The open house was from 10AM to 3PM. I didn't stay. I had to go back to Wal-Mart, then I went out to Stori's to see Lyzah
 UNITL NEXT WEEKEND
Deborah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    You sure do have some adorable great nieces. Harper is beautiful and Lyzah is too, as always.

    I hope you haven't been hit too hard with snow this year. We had some a few days ago but it has pretty well disappeared by now. I'd be quite happy if it didn't make a reappearance.

    Clay's "Merry Christmas With Love" has to be one of the all-time greatest Christmas albums. It really is too bad that it is so hard to get now as lots of people could be hearing this beautiful CD. When I see the lousy Christmas CD's they put on the shelf, I just shake my head.

    I have it on now and the birds become very mellow when they hear it. On the faster ones, I had a few birds "dancing" (bobbing up and down to the music).

    Take care and watch out for ice.

    Love'n'hugs,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete