Saturday, December 20, 2014

My week 12/13 to 12/20

Saturday-I put 12 pen pal letters in the mail bx. I will mail 2 pen pal letters from the Post Office on Monday. I pack CD Merry Christmas With Love by Clay Aiken for the lady on Twitter. I didn't get any friendship books this week.
Sunday- I clean my kitchen. I feel funny not having friendship books to mail Tomorrow. I check with my friend sister to see if the new address is right. Michael didn't post a selfie with Lyzah Today. 
 Monday-I found out that I may not be able to get my next paycheck until after Christmas. I received 1 brown envelope fill of friendship books. I mail 14 pen pal letters.
 TuesdayI learn how to order from my Iphone. I received 1 brown envelope and I white envelope fill of  friendship books. 
 Wednesday-I received 1 brown envelope fill of friendship books. I received a hoodie from the JR High School Basketball team & Stori.
Thursday-Stori Text me, as I was at Wal-Mart to tell me that she & Owen was sick. She wasn't going to babysitting Lyzah.
  FridayI received all my orders from Tuesday. I received 4 brown envelopes fill of friendship books. Lyzah was at Mom's dinner. Her granddad give her Ice Cream.
UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND
Deborah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    Love the hoodie! That's one colour I haven't seen on Clay but he probably has one in his wardrobe. LOL

    You sure do keep yourself busy writing Penpal letters. It's a nice way to make friends and keep in touch.

    I hope Stori and Owen are feeling better. It's a bad time of the year to be sick. My best wishes to both of them.

    Nice pic of Lyzah and her Mom (I assume).

    Alex, my African Grey, is sitting on my shoulder and is impatient for me to go and lie down on the couch with him so duty calls.

    Have a good week, a wonderful Christmas with my best wishes.

    Love'n'hugs.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete