Saturday, January 10, 2015

My week 1/3 to 1/9

Saturday-It Chad 7th Birthday. I pack 5 brown envelopes fill of Friendship books. Stori Text me about Chad Birthday dinner . We are having Tomorrow.
 Sunday-I went out to Stori's at 4:50PM for Chad Birthday dinner. My parents was 10 mins late to Stori. Lyzah is Crawling.
Monday-I got to work at 6:15AM. After work I went to the Bank and Post Office. I received 1 brow envelope of Friendship books.
 Tuesday-Something is wrong with my tire light in my car. Because Dad air tires but the trie light will not turn off. I hate thinking about the temp being 5 when I get up for the day and -4 for Thursday Morning. 

Wednesday-The temp didn't go down to 5 last night. It was 18 this Morning. But it start going down. It was 3 by 9PM.

Thursday-At 4:30AM it was 0 outside. My car start just fine. It stay around 20 for the high. I got to Wal-Mart just fine after work. I didn't take long in Wal-Mart because of the cold. Someone put a picture of my nephew Matthew family on Facerbook Tonight
  
 Friday-The place I work at on Fridays. Had a water pipe break. Yesterday at 10AM when it was only -2 outside. It went in about 2 Offices and the Breakroom. I clean the Cabinet I have in my Computer room. Now one self is Clay Aiken store. It all his CD's I have to sale. The other self have all my Great-Nieces & Great-Nephew Photo albums are. 

UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND 
Deborah 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    Life is back to normal now with you getting and sending the friendship books. Routines are so hard to break and something is really missing if you don't do it.

    Well Happy Belated Birthday to Chad. That's a cute pic of him in the pool. :)

    We're in a deep freeze up here in Southern Ontario. I haven't been out in it because I don't have to! I let hubby bundle up and run the errands. :)

    Lyzah is crawling now ... soon she will be walking. My son started walking before he crawled and he only learned to do that when he realized he had to get to the side of the room to pull himself up on something.

    Nice photo of Matthew and his family.

    Have a good week and take care ....

    Love'n'hugs,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete