Saturday, January 3, 2015

My week 12/27 to 1/2/15

Saturday-I clean some of the computer room. Jamey was sick couldn't came to put the WI/FI and the photo maker in my computer room. I feeling funny not packing brown envelopes Today.
 Sunday-I got done cleaning the Computer room. I text Stori to tell not have Jamey put the photo maker. Because I will sale it Stori come back saying I was rude and they brought for me. I told Stori I didn't want it to be sitting in my bedroom for 3 year. Like the number lock for my door.They give me 3 year ago. I text Stori back about 2 hours later. Saying I'm sorry. 
 Monday-I got my paycheck Today. Stori told me that Jamey will put the WI/FI and the photo maker in my computer room this week. Mike come with food from Christmas Day.


 Tuesday-I only had 4 load of laundry at work. No Jamey Today. Dad came to help with other stuff. I went to the bank Today.
 Wednesday-It New Year Eve. Carol call about going to Hotel for dinner I said no. No Jamey Today.
Thursday-New Year Day 2015. I went to Wal-Mart for the week. I gas my car it cost me $7.96 Jamey came with the WI/FI. The photo maker they give me for Christmas to make pictures from my I-phone. The Ink will not make the picture. I have $421.00 in my National Inclusion Project jar. It 78 days to go until Spring.
Friday-Mary & I went to Connie's for lunch. They are open from 6AM to 3PM. I have 4 ladys to send Friendship books too. 

UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND
Deborah 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    First of all I want to wish you a Happy New Year!

    The photos of the kids at the French Lick are really good. What a lovely memory to keep! Both photos are good but I particularly like the one on the sleigh. :)

    I understand what you say about the brown envelopes. We get so used to doing certain things that it doesn't feel right if we don't do them.

    I have been working on trying to get computer armoire cleaned out and have thrown out a lot of stuff. Problem is when at the computer, you just stick stuff anywhere and it becomes a colossal junk yard! I got rid of a lot of stuff but still have a lot more to go through. Two large shelves and two drawers hold an awful lot of crap. LOL

    As far as your NIP jar goes, wow! You are such a wonderful contributor to the cause and I know they appreciate it.

    Take care and have a good week,

    Love'n'hugs,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete