Saturday, February 21, 2015

My week 2/14 to 2/20

Saturday-It Valentine Day.I didn't received a card from Christy. Christy  always send me a card. I wash my towels.

Sunday-I pack 7 brown envelopes with Friendship. They said Paoli will be in a snow storm from from Tonight until all day Monday . 8-10" of snow. Yes it start snowing before I went to bed.

Monday-Where I work at was close. all schools was close to. I went outside to clean off the sidewalk. But it didn't help. I text Michael to see if he was at work. He was at home, He will help Tomorrow. 

Tuesday-I call in to work. I start clean the sidewalk. Dad came at 12PM Dad clean some more of the sidewalk and the ramp. But not the deck or steps. I see blacktop. I will go in to walk Michael came clean around my car and the car. The weatherman said 1-3" more Tonight.

Wednesday-I wake up at 3AM and look outside everything was cover up in snow. I chicken out about going to work. I post it on Facebook and my boss saw my post and comment to stay home. I had Michael take me to Wal-Mart for the week. I pm my boss at 12PM about how the parking lot was. She told me it was bad and stay home Tomorrow. 

Thursday-I don't feel bad about staying home Today. Thinking about it I haven't got my newspapers from the paperbox all week. The workshop will open Tomorrow. But the weatherman said -5 to-15 for the low .The high for the day was 9

Friday-I wake up at 4:30AM with bad feeling Today. It was about-15 outside at 6AM.   The high was 23. From 7PM Tonight until 7PM Tomorrow we will be in a snow storm with Ice, snow and rain. But the high going to be 36 Tomorrow.

UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND
Deborah  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment