Saturday, March 7, 2015

My week 2/28 to 3/6

Saturday-I didn't wash my whites yet. 7PM no sleet or snow yet. Around 10PM it start snowing bad not bad yet. Michael took my trash out for me. 

Sunday-.It Michael 35 Birthday.  It sleet after I got up for the day. I went outside at 10:30AM to clean the snow. It only took me 15 mins. The sun came out and melt the Ice and snow.
Monday-I had to go in late to work. Because the guy who open the doors. Had a doctor appt. The weather man said we will be in a winter snow storm on Wednesday. I had my Iphone for 2 years Today. I been 4 years since I saw Clay Aiken in concert at Embassy Theatre in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

Tuesday-It Start raining as I was at work. I went to Wal-Mart for the week. I had Parker get my Newspapers from the paper box. 

Wednesday-It raining in the Morning. I got to work just fine. But Paoli schools was close for Today. It sleet around 10AM. Then 12PM it start snowing. By 4PM my front door was hitting the snow. My License plate was cover up. Paoli Schools was close for Thursday. 
   Thursday-I got up around 5AM. My work place was close We got around 7" of snow. I didn't do anything outside until Michael came. I took a picture of my car from my bay window in my kitchen at 7AM. I'm not going into workshop Tomorrow because it going to be -4. Paoli schools is two hour delay.


Friday-I put my laundry away. It got down to 4 this Morning. I did my whites at 9AM. It got up to 33. More blacktop showing. I can't wait for Wednesday it should be in the 60's. I made a appt for a hair cut on the 25th.

UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND
Deborah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    Sorry I've been absent and not commented on your blogs. I have so much going on right now that I am not sure which end is up but I thought I'd drop by to say "Hello".

    This winter has been horrible, so much snow and so many storms. I think we all have had more than enough of it already.

    I had to cancel a med appt on Tuesday because it was snowing like crazy here and upon calling the doctor's office which is about 65 miles from here, we found that it was freezing rain there so they had no problem with me cancelling. We usually don't let weather stop us from going out of town if necessary but we always worry about the birds in case we have an accident. It just isn't worth the risk.

    It has been a little milder here for a day or two so I'm hoping it's a sign of spring coming before long. Unfortunately the date usually comes before the actual spring weather.

    Glad you are making it through this awful winter and we all must keep our chins up that spring will be here soon.

    Take care,
    Love'n'hugs,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete