Saturday, March 21, 2015

My week 3/14 to 3/20

Saturday-I didn't anymore Friendship books Today. I pack the 4 envelopes. I was feeling great Because I got my weekly blog done before 5pm and pack the envelopes for Monday. Then around 9PM I went to a web site everything went down hill from there.

Sunday-It Mom 81 Birthday I didn't get my friend Tracy Ann cards address Today. I will next weekend. I hope.

Monday-I got the refills , I had Stori call the doctor office for me last Monday. I received friendship books from a lady from GERMANY and a lady from AUSTRIA. 
 Tuesday-It's Patrick's Day. I hope the mops I wash Today will smell good Tomorrow. Michael did a selfie with Lyzah last night.. I received friendship books from a lady from Louisville, KY. 
 Wednesday-I thought the NewWave cable guy was coming Today. No guy by 4:45PM. So I call the guy will be here Tomorrow. I didn't received any Friendship books. The mops smell good after washing them Yesterday.
Thursday-The cable guy got here after 6PM. He test my cable then he look at my TV . Then he told me it was my cable box. So he hook up a HD cable box. I can watch the Indiana Basketball game in the living room. Tomorrow.
Friday-First day of SPRING. IU loss the game. So they season is over. I didn't get Yesterday mail. Because I waited on the cable guy , by 7PM it was raining . So I got Yesterday and Today mail. Tomorrow is a BIG  day.
UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND
Deborah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    Before I comment on your blog, I just wanted to say that that was a lovely pic you sent with your notification of your blog. Is that Stori and Livia?

    That is a cute pic of Lyzah with her Daddy! I see where she gets her beautiful big eyes. :)

    Cable TV is a blessing at times and a pain in the butt at others. I don't watch much TV but I have hours and hours to watch recorded on my PVR. I keep up with my soap but that's it. LOL

    I'll bet you enjoy those penpals overseas. I used to do it but that was a long time ago. I am glad you do it as it is a great way of keeping in touch with the rest of the world.

    Take care and have a great week.

    Love'n'hugs.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete