Saturday, March 28, 2015

My week 3/21 to 3/27

Saturday-I didn't get anything done Today. Lyzah Mae Charles is 1 year old Today. She got her's first $50.00 from me Today. I got 5 envelopes pack with friendship books. Michael bake Lyzah Birthday cake last night.









Sunday-Stori, Jamey & the kids went on Spring  Break vacation until Thursday.. I got my banking stuff together for Tomorrow.
Monday-I didn't get any Friendship books Today. This is first time I'm not house sitting for Stori since 2006. It feel funny sleeping in my own bed this week. 
 Tuesday-It was crazy at work. I got done working at 10:30AM.. No friendship book Today.
Wednesday-No Friendship books Today. I feel good with my hair cut. I haven't had a hair cut since November. I wake up at 1AM and couldn't fall back to sleep. 

Thursday-I only had 3 load of laundry at work. I got done working at 8AM. I paid my 2 town bills. It rain all Morning. Stori put a picture of the kids on Facebook.
 
 Friday-I was talking to Capital One about why they drop my bill to Current label. I order labels from Current last Friday night. This is the 3rd time this year they drop a bill from me. So I reorder labels before work. Order out day went crazy . But we had 29 orders. Pizza Hut made over $200.00 from us.
UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND
Deborah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    What a beautiful little birthday girl! I am still shaking my head at how quickly a year has passed. So many things have happened in the last year that my life has changed so much.

    You're still a young gal so you don't know how fast time flies by when you get older. People used to say that to me and I didn't believe them ... but it does.

    Glad you are happy with your hair cut. Reminds me that I have to get mine cut!

    I guess Stori figured the plants would be okay for that short a time and she wouldn't have to bother you. Hope they have a great mini-holiday. Nice photo of the kids. :)

    I have to do our income tax returns so I had better get at them. I just want to go back to bed and cover my head and forget about it but I have to do them sometime. With any luck, we won't owe any money.

    Take care and have a great week,

    Love'n'hugs,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete